CATARACT CANYON FOUR
NIGHT OAR TRIP
The first morning of your trip you will be shuttled to river where you will meet your guides, have an orientation/safety meeting and begin your trip. The first part of your trip is a leisurely float through beautiful sandstone canyons. There will be plenty of time to swim, hike, and relax.
Fourty-nine miles down river you will come to the confluence of the Green and Colorado Rivers which is the beginning of Cataract Canyon. Within Cataract Canyon is some of the most exciting whitewater in the West including Little Niagra, Satan’s Gut, and Capsize Rapids.
Exhilarating rapids are our trade at Tour West Whitewater Adventures For the more experienced river runners we take along inflatable kayaks, which allows you to experience and explore the river and rapids on your own.
Your Tour West guides will guide you safely through the rapids, as well as provide interpretive understanding of the history, geology and ecology along the river.
The last morning of your trip you will be at Hite Marina on Lake Powell. From here you have the option to either fly back to Moab by charter plane, or have your vehicle shuttled from Moab.
YOUR VACATION INCLUDES
- Transfer to river
- National Park entrance fee
- Sightseeing river trip with expert guide service
- Complete camping equipment (cot, sleeping bag, foam pad, waterproof duffel, eating utensils, chairs)
- All meals while on the river
- Charter flight from Salt Lake City, UT or Grand Junction, CO to Moab
- Charter Flight from Hite to Moab (2 passenger minimum)
- Vehicle shuttle to Hite available
These services are an additional charge. Call for details & pricing.
Cataract Canyon Four Night Motor Trip
June 4, 11, 18, 25
July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
August 6, 13, 20, 27
Cataract Canyon River Ratings
CLASS IV: Long, continuous rapids with precise maneuvering required.